Now that Britain’s biggest bank has an American CEO, will he change the culture of the business to infuse it with more of an American flavor? As the former head of Barclays Capital, you could say that he’s already changed that organization to join the global banking fraternity which is fairly homogeneous anyway. But the retail bank could benefit from more of an American service culture which could allow him to make his mark and capture share from other sleepy high street banks.
Tag CloudAdvertising AIDA Cruises Allyson Allyson Stewart-Allen America American apple Barclays Boot Camp BP brand brand localisation brand travel BrandTravel Britain Burberry business Carnival Cruise Lines Carnival Cruises CNN corporate diplomacy crisis management cross-cultural insights Customer Service economic dynamism Economy expert Financial Times FSA FT G7 German global Google Ibero Cruises Innovation insights International International Marketing International Marketing Partners local localisation localization MAC MAC Cosmetics management market analysis marketing marketing; Carnival Cruise Lines; Carnival; Carnival Cruises; Reputation; Costa Concordia; trust; Marketing Academy Marketing Week Market Leader Magazine market research News Corporation P&O Cruises Cunard Paul the Octopus Princess Cruises quality of life RBS Recession relationship building Reputation Rupert Murdoch Seabourn social currency Starbucks stocks strategy Technology Tony Hayward transparency Twitter Volkswagen White Collar WPP
- Join me Monday morning at 08.50 UK on @SkyNews as we discuss the latest @CalvinKlein #advertising controversy and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Excellent open here at @tedxlondon with an inspired line up... how important it is today to work and live… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Really looking forward to my #keynote session for @SWEeurope in #Berlin on Thursday morning on breaking #boundaries… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @LumosSleep Hello Biquan, given your extensive delay in fulfilling my order, I would like a full refund as soon as… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Excellent @FT @AndrewTGHill article on how the #CMO gets to the Boardroom. Mavericks from #marketing do deserve a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago