Now that Britain’s biggest bank has an American CEO, will he change the culture of the business to infuse it with more of an American flavor? As the former head of Barclays Capital, you could say that he’s already changed that organization to join the global banking fraternity which is fairly homogeneous anyway. But the retail bank could benefit from more of an American service culture which could allow him to make his mark and capture share from other sleepy high street banks.
Tag CloudAdvertising AIDA Cruises Allyson Allyson Stewart-Allen America American apple Barclays Boot Camp BP brand brand localisation brand travel BrandTravel Britain Burberry business Carnival Cruise Lines Carnival Cruises CNN corporate diplomacy crisis management cross-cultural insights Customer Service economic dynamism Economy expert Financial Times FSA FT G7 German global Google Ibero Cruises Innovation insights International International Marketing International Marketing Partners local localisation localization MAC MAC Cosmetics management market analysis marketing marketing; Carnival Cruise Lines; Carnival; Carnival Cruises; Reputation; Costa Concordia; trust; Marketing Academy Marketing Week Market Leader Magazine market research News Corporation P&O Cruises Cunard Paul the Octopus Princess Cruises quality of life RBS Recession relationship building Reputation Rupert Murdoch Seabourn social currency Starbucks stocks strategy Technology Tony Hayward transparency Twitter Volkswagen White Collar WPP
- Great seeing so many talented women engineers last week discussing #resilience @SWEeurope #WELocal #Amsterdam bit.ly/2puWoel 22 hours ago
- With Americans, relationships is how you get things done quickly. This and more advice for @HSBC here: bit.ly/2pMqMB3 4 days ago
- For SMEs & MSBs being ready structurally/operationally/culturally essential to win overseas #internationalexpansion bit.ly/2q8vV5W 4 days ago
- RT @vana_cristina: @museofmarketing love it 💯🙌🏻❤️ telegraph.co.uk/connect/better… 5 days ago
- Good advice from @lucydougtweets in @Telegraph for how to fix #reputation #disasters. What would you add? bit.ly/2rxzCkb 5 days ago