Now that Britain’s biggest bank has an American CEO, will he change the culture of the business to infuse it with more of an American flavor? As the former head of Barclays Capital, you could say that he’s already changed that organization to join the global banking fraternity which is fairly homogeneous anyway. But the retail bank could benefit from more of an American service culture which could allow him to make his mark and capture share from other sleepy high street banks.
Tag CloudAdvertising AIDA Cruises Allyson Allyson Stewart-Allen America American apple Barclays Boot Camp BP brand brand localisation brand travel BrandTravel Britain Burberry business Carnival Cruise Lines Carnival Cruises CNN corporate diplomacy crisis management cross-cultural insights Customer Service economic dynamism Economy expert Financial Times FSA FT G7 German global Google Ibero Cruises Innovation insights International International Marketing International Marketing Partners local localisation localization MAC MAC Cosmetics management market analysis marketing marketing; Carnival Cruise Lines; Carnival; Carnival Cruises; Reputation; Costa Concordia; trust; Marketing Academy Marketing Week Market Leader Magazine market research News Corporation P&O Cruises Cunard Paul the Octopus Princess Cruises quality of life RBS Recession relationship building Reputation Rupert Murdoch Seabourn social currency Starbucks stocks strategy Technology Tony Hayward transparency Twitter Volkswagen White Collar WPP
- The UK marks its independence from #lockdown this weekend, as much of the #US loses its this July 4th due to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @intelligence2: Working from home is not going away, many of us are still winging it. Take a moment to learn how we can all work better… 3 hours ago
- Is £1bn the right measure of the economic impact of the #MeghanAndHarry #royal wedding? Hear what @NickFerrariLBC… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Join me and @intelligence2 on 28 July to learn how to manage the demands of life at home and at work with my top ti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- With the @JnJNews #J&J launch this month of a wider range of #bandaids as reported by #marketing analysts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago